The ACH weight MICH ballistic helmet provides bullet protection from 7.62 x 51mm M80 NATO balls, V0 at 2200 fps. To enhance its high ballistic protection capabilities, it also offers V50 ≥ 3281 ft/sec (1000 m/sec) for 17-grain FSP. It is manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material (UHMWPE) and is designed for wearers who may encounter high-threat situations. It is designed to integrate seamlessly with communications, gas masks and goggles. Included standard is a stealth suspension system.
The 3 options for retention are the dial, X-back, and H-Back. Additional options for accessories are NVG shroud, rails, exterior loop set, bungee, and Picatinny adapter.
- NIJ Level IV Ballistic Shell - independently tested by H.P. White Laboratories to NIJ-STD-0106.01.
- NIJ STD 0106.01 Level IV: Able秋blockade7.62*51mm M80 NATO balls
- NATO STANAG 2920 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP V50: 1000m/s (3,281 ft/s)
- DSTU 8835:2019 Class 1A: 9mm Makarov
- Unidirectional Aramid Kevlar Core; 7.2mm +-0.2mm.
- High Cut helmet style for communications headsets and ear protection.
- ARC 4 position accessory rails.
- Fully adjustable padded dial suspension system and 7 pad system.
- Curved closed-cell foam pads.
- Available to mount optics and accessories. Compatible with most NVG mounts.
- External Velcro loop on top, sides, and rear.
- NVG retention bungees.
- Available in: Black, Army Green
NIJ LEVEL TEST RESULTS
All Helmerbro helmets are tested to NIJ standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand-inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we don't trust it, we won't sell it.