The MICH High Cut ACH Ballistic Helmet is made from Kevlar and provides protection from 7.62 x 51mm M80 NATO ballistics (V0, 2200 fps). To enhance its high ballistic performance, it also offers V50 for 17 grains FSP ≥ 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec). It is made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) material and is designed for wearers who may encounter high-threat situations. It is designed to integrate seamlessly with comms, gas masks and goggles. Standard equipment includes a safety invisible suspension system.
The 3 options for retention are the dial, X-back, and H-Back. Additional options for accessories are NVG shroud, rails, exterior loop set, bungee, and Picatinny adapter.
Available in Black, Army Green,Soil.
- NIJ Threat Level
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats (9mm FMJ/44 mag @ 1400-1450 ft/sec)
- Special Threat Testing
- 7.62 x 51mm NATO M80 Ball V0 = 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec)
- Fragmentation Testing
- Tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
- 17 gr .22 caliber FSP V50 ≥ 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec)
- Blunt Impact Testing
- Meets ACH Blunt Impact requirements
- Suspension Systems
- Safe Stealth Pad System (7 or 9 Pads)
- Epic Air Pad System
- Retention Systems:
- Dial Retention System
NIJ LEVEL IIIA TEST RESULTS
All Helmerbro helmets are tested to NIJ IIIA standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we wouldn't trust it, we won't sell it.