What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal and Credit Card/Debit Card.
How can we enjoy a free shipping policy?
- 1. Sitewide Free Standard Shipping in United State. (In addition to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the military area Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe and Armed Forces Pacific.)
- 2. Expedited Shipping Fees: $15 determined by you.
- 3. Delivery Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time
How soon will I receive my package after my order placed?
- There are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your package.
1. Item Processing Time: The processing time is the time it takes for the seller to prepare the item(s) for shipment. There are different processing times for different items depending on the product category and volume. Usually, it is around 1 to 2 working days to process.
2. Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with the shipping method. Time in transit varies depending on where you're located and where your package is coming from. Standard Shipping normally takes 7-16 working days; Expedited Shipping within 10 working days.
- Processing time: 1-2 Working Days.
- Shipping time: 7-16 Working Days.
How long does it take for an order to arrive since we are not arround U.S.?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most items will arrive in about 7-16 business days. International orders can take up to 2-3 weeks. If you're still not sure, just email us(email@example.com). We're happy to help.
Why have I not received any order confirmation details?
- In most cases, this is because our customers accidentally entered the wrong email information. Throughout the process, we will send 2-3 emails, including order confirmations, fulfillment notifications, and shipping notifications.
If you think the email you entered may be wrong, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will fix it for you.
When Will My Order Be Processed?
We want to make sure that you receive your items as soon as possible. Please make sure you choose the correct size and color when ordering, because we cannot modify your order. Once an order enters the system, it cannot be modified or cancelled. Orders before 14:00 can be packaged and shipped on the same day. After 14:00, they need to be mailed the next day.
What should I do if the delivery is delayed/What if my package is lost
- Our parcels are delivered by large logistics companies, which can track the logistics status in real time(CLICK HERE), but if the delay/loss is caused by irresistible reasons, we are also deeply sorry, we can do the following:
1. Maintain communication with the U.S.
The last thing we want to see is that your package has been delayed. Make sure we know the status of the package. We will keep in touch with you at any time and let you know the status of the package. And explain the situation to you.
2. Track your goods in real time
When you notice a delay at any time during the shipment process, you can take some form of action: send a replacement package in a faster way. Or, if there is a delay and you are anxious to get the package, you can contact us, and we may re-issue the package using other shipping methods according to the situation.
How to cancel an order?
- We can only cancel an order within the first 6 hours after placing the order. After that, the order is likely to have been processed and ready to be shipped or shipped. Once this takes effect, it is out of our control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we are proud of our timely service, which includes placing orders as soon as possible.
What is your return policy?
- If there is a problem with your order (defective product, wrong order, damaged order, etc.), please contact us within 30 days after receiving your order. We will be happy to assist you in reviewing the case. If approved, we replacement will be sent. Please do not return anything before we review the case, our customer service team will review the request and send further instructions. Our store reserves the right to refuse any return request.(For More)
You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost of the returned merchandise.