The Camouflage High Cut ACH/MiCH IIIA 2000 Ballistic Helmets Tactical Helmet offers rifle bullet protection from 7.62 x 51 mm M80 NATO Ball round, V0 at 2200 fps. To add to its high ballistic protection, it provides a V50 for 17-grain FSP ≥ 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec). Manufactured with Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene material (UHMWPE) it is designed for wearers who may encounter high threat situations. It is designed to integrate with communications, gas masks, & goggles seamlessly. Included standard is the D3O Trust Stealth suspension system.
The 3 options for retention are the dial, X-back, and H-Back. Additional options for accessories are NVG shroud, rails, exterior loop set, bungee, and Picatinny adapter.
- NIJ Threat Level
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats (9mm FMJ/44 mag @ 1400-1450 ft/sec)
- Special Threat Rifle Testing
- 7.62 x 51mm NATO M80 Ball V0 = 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec)
- Fragmentation Testing
- Tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
- 17 gr .22 caliber FSP V50 ≥ 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec)
- Blunt Impact Testing
- Meets ACH Blunt Impact requirements
- Suspension Systems
- D3O Trust Stealth Pad System (7 or 9 Pads)
- Epic Air Pad System
- Retention Systems:
- Dial Retention System
NIJ TEST RESULTS
All Helmerbro helmets are tested to NIJ standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we wouldn't trust it, we won't sell it.