MICH Helmet NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet with Below The Ear. The BTE® Ballistic Helmet has become the standard for Military, Law Enforcement, and Security Personnel.
The BTE® Ballistic Helmet shell is made from DuPont™ Kevlar®. The Helmet offers significant weight savings, with the BTE® weighing in at 2.60 - 3.3 lbs.
Helmet Bro ballistic helmet is a high performance, multi-layer, light weight combat helmet. Tested and proven to achieve a ranking of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ STD 0106.01 ) by defeating .357 sig full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at velocities traveling up to 1450 ft/s.
- Better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to PASGT helmet
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7-pad (MCIP 7) suspension system
- Quick release for easy-on, easy-off use with no interference when sighting the weapon for target acquisition
- Configurable platform Standards
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration
- Meets a minimum of 650 m/s V-50 for 22 calibers 17 grains (1.1 gram) FSP when tested according to STANAG 2920
- Rail system
- Hook and loop appliqué
- Cam-FitTM retention system
- H-Back retention system
- NIJ Level IIIA (according to NIJ STD 0106.01 / 0108.01) (Tested 9mm, 357, and .44 magnum)
- (ACH Specification CO/PD-05-04): <150Gs
- Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/sec (731 m/s)
BLUNT IMPACT PERFORMANCE
- Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)
NIJ LEVEL TEST RESULTS
All Helmerbro helmets are tested to NIJ standards. And because we take your protection seriously, we do our own testing too. Every helmet from every batch is hand inspected for quality, and a random helmet is selected for field testing. If we wouldn't trust it, we won't sell it.