Features: The jacket is super light at about 200 grams.
1. The stab-resistant clothing is vest-style, and the shoulder and waist are lapped with silk buckle belt, which can adjust the size of the shoulder and waist. The structure of the stab-resistant layer from the stab-facing surface is: 25 layers of high-performance polyethylene fiber stab-resistant felt.
2. The anti-stab area is 0.3 square meters in front and back, easy to put on and take off, flexible and comfortable after wearing.
3. The stab-resistant layer of the stab-resistant clothing consists of a black, dense, water-tight and light-impermeable protective cover.
4. Standard test tools and counterweights are used to test the anti-stab performance at room temperature to form a falling body of 2.4 kg. The impact energy of 24J plus or minus 0.5J can be effectively sprinted into the stab-resistant clothing at 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and penetration angles without penetration.
5. The weight of the whole set ≤ 2 kg
protective layer structure: the protective layer structure of bulletproof and stab-resistant clothing is composed of 45 layers of polyethylene fiber non-weft cloth (four layers of orthogonal) + 1 layer of 4.5mm thick foam.
Composition: Bullet-proof and stab-proof clothing is composed of a jacket, a bullet-proof layer and a protective cover of the bullet-proof layer. The jacket is removable and washable, and the shoulder and waist size can be adjusted.
Sealing performance of the sleeve: The protective layer is sealed with an impervious and impervious black protective sleeve, and the sealing edge is uniform. The protective cover material has water seepage resistance, and the hydrostatic pressure resistance is not less than 18kPa
Wearing flexibility: It is flexible to wear and easy to put on and take off. After wearing, the free movement of the arms and the kneeling, jumping, running, pitching, turning and other movements of the human body cannot be obviously restricted.
Protection area: the protection area is not less than 0.25 square meters
Room temperature anti-ballistic performance: Use the 1979-style 7.62mm light submachine gun and the 1951-style 7.62mm pistol bullet (lead core) for testing. In the case of effective hits, the bullet is blocked and the maximum recess depth should be less than or equal to 25mm.
Water-soaking and ballistic resistance: At room temperature, the bulletproof and stab-resistant clothing is soaked in water for 30 minutes, and then the ballistic resistance test is carried out. In the case of an effective hit, it can resist the bullet, and the maximum depression depth of the backing should be less than or equal to 25mm.
High-temperature ballistic performance: After the high-temperature test (+55℃±2℃, constant temperature for 4h), test the ballistic performance within 15min. In the case of an effective hit, the warhead is blocked and the maximum depression depth of the backing is less than or equal to 25min.
Low-temperature anti-ballistic performance: After low-temperature test (-20℃±2℃, constant temperature 4h), carry out the anti-ballistic performance test within 15min. In the case of effective hit, the bullet is blocked, and the maximum depression depth of the backing is less than or equal to 25min.
Bulletproof damp and heat performance: After damp and heat test (70℃±2℃, relative humidity 80%, 240h), carry out the anti-ballistic performance test, in the case of effective hit, block the warhead, and the maximum depression depth of the backing is less than or equal to 25min.